President Aram Afshar acts as the head broker, leading a team of agents and managing daily operations. Afshar merged his former real estate business, Afshar Properties, in late 2015 with the world-renowned luxury real estate company Quintessentially Estates, licensed under Coldwell Banker Previews International. With over 14 years of experience in Los Angeles’ real estate industry, he has worked in all facets from finance and development to closing over $600 million in sales. His high level of expertise from running his own real estate brokerage to successfully opening a mortgage upon graduation from the University of Southern California in 2001 helped him become a leading agent at Coldwell Banker’s number one producing office in Beverly Hills and placement in the top 1% of independent agents nationwide.ARAM’S CREDENTIALS:
- Top 30 Coldwell Banker Broker in Southern California
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Top 1% in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Our team is ranked 3rd in the #1 office in the US, Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills N.
- Personally managed over 600 closed residential sales since 2008
- Large network of high net worth Buyers and Sellers
- Managed over 100 employees at personal Real Estate and Mortgage Brokerage
Graduated from Marshall School of Business at USC in 2001 (emphasis in Real Estate Finance and Entrepreneurship)